About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother who also has cystic fibrosis and a mitochondrial disease.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Year!!

So it is 2010 and I've made a few resolutions this year and I thought I'd share them. Last year I wanted to get closer to my family and friends, I didn't do as well as I had wanted so I extended it! I also added to it in hopes to reconnect with people I knew way back when. This year I also made my awareness resolution, I make it every year in hopes that out of 365 days I can teach at least one person about cystic fibrosis. This year I added to my list:



-Eat healthier. By that I just mean to eat more fresh foods. Cook with fresh ingredients and to buy meat from the butcher at least once a month.



-If you ask me how I'm feeling...I'm going to be truthful. Really. I expect people to be truthful with me, so I should be truthful with them. It is only fair.



-Do what I can. For those of you who know me; you know I'm always trying to do more than I can. I usually end up in pain and many times unable to move...so this year I'm going to be better to myself.

So these are my resolutions for this year; wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy,
    You are an awesome person. You have such an awesome outlook. You have done better with telling people the truth when asked how you are feeling.

    Thank you! You should be better to your self and not over do it. It is not worth the outcome when you push your self to far.

    ReplyDelete