About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother who also has cystic fibrosis and a mitochondrial disease.

Friday, July 2, 2010

short update

Since my last update my beautiful daughter just turned 14. I can't believe I am old enough to have a teenage daughter! We had an awesome birthday part for her, thanks again to Fran! I had been telling Frank that I want to celebrate every year because you never know what will happen from year to year, and with my progressive mitochondrial disease I never know when I'll reach the point where I can't do it anymore. Well...I have reached that point, or I am incredably close to it. After her party I was so sore, so tired...it's been a week and I'm still feeling it.

I know there is more to being a mom than throwing birthday parties; but I still feel bad. I'm hoping that next year I will be feeling so much better that I can do it; but if not I'm sure I'll come up with something. I hate that I am not the same physically as I was last year. I mean I weigh the same, my PFT's are up a little bit (which is good) but my stamina is dwindling. It's difficult to explain I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment