About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother who also has cystic fibrosis and a mitochondrial disease.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 22, 1920

Up late doing school work! No worries though I have really decided that I am so lucky to get this experience, it is the best thing I have done in a while. (Not the best thing ever because that would be Kate!)

So January 22 my grandmother would have been 91 years old; I can hardly believe that she is gone even though it has been 9 months since she passed. I still miss her like it was yesterday. Frank, Kate and I went to her grave, I was afraid that if she thought I forgot she might haunt me! LOL One year my dad forgot her birthday and she had a fit! She never let him live it down either. I was going to take her a bag of dor-et- toes (the way she pronounced Doritos) but decided against leaving a bag of chips on a grave.
My mother in law has to get IV therapy to boost her immune system, and despite having not been to the therapy center in almost a year--the girls still remembered me. I'm happy the did, because I still remember them. I'm really hoping this insurance issue gets resolved so that I can go back for my therapy. It really did help me feel better. I complained about it a little while I was going--but after not going for a long time; I can really feel the difference. I'm a little jealous she gets to go! I hope they help her to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment