About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mother who also has cystic fibrosis and a mitochondrial disease.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More labs...

Vitamin K went up from 3.4 to 3.6, which brings me to just above normal
Morning Glucose was 101 this time
Calcium was 8.8 and has gone up slightly to 8.9
AST last time was 181 and the 23rd it was 120
Gamma GT last time was elevated at 92 but has dropped to just above normal range at 86
ALT was 84 which is an improvement from 110.
CK has gone down from 2762 to 1165 on the 23rd
Cholesterol is still 76. hdl went up from 5 to 14 and ldl droped from 56 to 43
Bun/CREA 8.3, down from 10
Vitamin B12 was 625.7
Vitamin B2 listed as repeat test needed.
B6 has continues to trend upwards and was 18 on the 23rd.
Vitamin C was .47 but droped to undetectable again at < .12
Vitamin E 3.8 down from 4.8
Apolipoprotein A1-80

So my cholesterol hasn't improved but it hasn't decreased again, which is good. My CK has dropped but so have vit c and e...

What can I say? Really not much. I am always so freakin' tired now, not that it is new. Thats been going on for a while. I just hate to show it. I don't want my family to remember me as lazy and no fun...lol...I am at least fun!

3 comments:

  1. Chrissy, you ARE fun, and wonderful. You are also human and if you're tired and just want to be low key none of your true friends will think any less of you. We love you and will be by your side no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Scott. Sometimes I think I am just scared to admit that I'm not feeling well; a fear I developed as a child. Back then they didn't know what was causing me to be sick and people didn't always believe that I was sick.

    Thank you for reminding me that I have such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy there is no way that anyone can saythat you are boring!! We all love you and even if you don't have the energy to get up and dance around you are still fun to hang out with. How many times have some of us had to tell you to take a break because you were over doing it?

    ReplyDelete